Evanto support does not respond to my refund request

I’m having a problem with Envato. While buying a theme, I got a prompt from Envato to purchase Envato’s Unlimited subscription for $29 per month on Top of Themeforest, giving me access to unlimited themes, etc. The moment I saw the deceiving button up top that reads, “go unlimited”, I purchased this subscription thinking I would get to download the WordPress theme I want now that I have an unlimited Evanto access subscription.

It turns out this theme is not included in the themes I now have access to. I was charged for a service I won’t use at all, and I’m deeply disappointed in the experience. Basically, I bought ‘Unlimited Themes and Plugins’ only to find out after the payment that I cannot download the item I need. I am now thoroughly frustrated as I need this specific theme for a project.

I already wrote 2 mails to the support, but nobody is responding to me. I’m really frustrated how poor is the evanto’s team sense of urgency when is comes to refunds.

If I buy this theme separately, it defeats the purpose of having unlimited themes and plugins subscription. Could you please refund me the money so I can purchase the new theme I need and get on with my project.

I will be really glad is someone could help me with this.

1 Like

Unfortunately support are the only people who can help you.

If you have submitted a ticket, then they will reply ASAP but opening more tickets will not expedite the process

2 Likes

Exactly the same problem :expressionless:
Still waiting for the support reply.

They refunded my money. Everything is okay. Thank you Evanto!