EuroTour 2018 is Coming!

@Elements_Authors, this coming June, we’re sending a number of Envatians on the long journey from Australia to Europe for EuroTour 2018!

This year, we’ve got a few cities in mind that we’d like to visit. We’re looking for authors who would be willing to host a EuroTour meetup and help us plan a great day for local authors.

Here’s where we’re planning to be:

London, United Kingdom
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Berlin, Germany
Moscow, Russia
Kiev, Ukraine
Belgrade, Serbia
Bucharest, Romania

If you’d like to be a host, here’s your next steps:

Hosting a Eurotour meetup is a huge opportunity to connect with like-minded individuals and peers, gain and share experiences and lay the foundation for future collaborations. Plus, you’ll get all the support and tools you need to host an awesome meetup from the Author Engagement team at Envato.

Even if you’re not in one of the cities listed above, you can still host a meetup in your local city at any time! Here’s what you need to do to host your own Meetup.

We hope that you, as Elements authors will join us at one of these events, we’d love to meet you in person!

7 Likes

Has anyone from Belgrade applied to host the event? Thanks!

@dzeriho not yet! We’d love to have you host if you’re up for it. :smiley:

OK :slight_smile: Applied. Thanks!

1 Like

Would you like to stop on India while you fly above us?

I didn’t see any Envatians coming to India in the past. Last year also envato went to Europe.

US, UK, INDIA – that’s top countries in order, if I’m right.

2 Likes

Hi James,
you already have dates for the meetups? Would love to come if it’s in Amsterdam

Hello @designercow :slight_smile:

Registrations are now open, more info and dates here:
https://forums.envato.com/t/register-for-eurotour-now/166485

All the best!

2 Likes

Thanks hevada, just signed up for the meeting! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes, I agree with you!

Come someday to the other side of the world in central America not Us, “Central America”

1 Like