Envato, why should authors be bothered (March payouts) ? [Solved]

Hi there Envato employees (who are involved in the payout)!!! When will the automatic my request for payout be processed? I still do not reset the balance (money)! :rage: Will I get my honestly earned money from March, in April 15th? I’m waiting for an answer … :face_with_raised_eyebrow: Not at all funny!

3 Likes

If the statement did not update until tomorrow and you are above the threshold required for your chosen payout method then I’d advise to contact support.

Never had a problem with the automatic payout, my statement did update, though. However, my non-exclusive account did update few hours later than my main account, so they might still be working through the author list…

2 Likes

A letter from James comes to my second account every two hours and it is duplicated that the payment was rejected on it (these are already 3 identical letters and continue to automatically arrive), but there was not a single letter on my first account, what kind of bug?

Thanks @Creattive!

1 Like

Yes,it’s happening to me too. Please let me know if you’ve any updates!

2 Likes

Well, as soon as there is news I will write.

1 Like

Thank you :pray:t2:
Btw which payment method are you using?

1 Like

payoneer

1 Like

Oh I’m using Paypal, that means the problem is from Envato

1 Like

There was no problem with the payoneer on Envato. I have been using it for a long time.

The problem came only today. Very strange…

2 Likes

Me too, it’s very odd that this happened let’s hope everything turns out fine :+1:t2:

2 Likes

I will wait for an answer from Envato staff here (who is involved in payout !!!)

1 Like

We’ll hope! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

My question requires the attention of Envato staff, something went wrong !!! @BenLeong @jamesgiroux @rosssimpson

1 Like

Hi @CleanMagicAudio

I would like to recomend please check your email inbox (and spam) hope you will get email about payout calculation. Also check your Statements it should display the payout info and your payout will be processed on 15th this month (April). If you can’t find then please wait for a while (today) then better to open a author help ticket tomorrow and let them know.

Thanks

1 Like

Everything is normal on my side. Be patient…

Same situation, april earning added in march. Why earning is not calculated yet

Hi all, I’ve spoken to the team and they’re investigating and will get back to me when they know more. Thanks :slight_smile:

3 Likes

For questions and issues like this in the future, please put in a support request. This will make the process quicker, as support can directly ask further information from the authors involved, and respond accordingly to any authors who come to them in the future with a similar issue. Thanks!

Same problem for me, Sent already request to support

1 Like

just my Earning is calculated. thanks