envato is charging me 14.03 USD (63.77%) on item that is sold on USD 22. - ISSUE SOLVED

Just checked my statement and found that envato is charging me 14.03 USD (63.77%) on item that is sold on USD 22.

Before my earning rate on envato for item thats sold on USD 22.
NET earning: 12.76 USD i.e 58%

But now after new comment system…
NET earning: 11.00 USD - 3.03 USD (author fee) i.e total 7.97 USD

Whats going on… ??

Can envato member look through the issue…

I simply don’t get it… If i calculate the support purchase then it looks normal to me i.e i still get 58% on every item, I am going crazy… not able to understand envato new calculation system.

Also, didn’t understand whats the point of selling item support if we still get same amount.

Thanks

hi buddy, where are u coming from? from the EU? this is not linked to customer fee or something that they inspired a while ago for EU?

Thanks for your response, i am not form the EU but its good to know :slight_smile:

i don’t know whether this is the answer that u were looking for, maybe be just a bug or a mistake operated by computers or something like this, so maybe u should contact the help center that would be a smart move for you to get to know what happened and for envato to get to know if there was something wrong happening at a time

I found several other post talking about same case, Just drop support over envato lets see what they have to say.

Thanks

You could post a screenshot of the statement page showing the lines related to that sale

Interesting, for me 4 rows when a sales made is insane

1 Like

Are you facing the same issue…

Found another post talking about same issue:

OK now i got it… :slight_smile: the transaction is correct.

No any mistake via envato, i didn’t understand properly before.

Thanks

Glad you figured it out :slight_smile:

Actually, my other post is a different issue. The statement shows it correct (although confusing). But the money that goes into my account is FAR less: On a $49.00 theme, I’m making just $21.44 when I should be (as previously was) making $34.30. :frowning: