Envato elements Wordpress

I am trying to sign into Envato elements using the toke and I keep getting a message that it is an invalid token even though it matches. It says no token exists

Hi,

get in touch with envato elements help center they would like to assist you.

Thanks!

Are you generating the token to get support/updates/activate Envato Elements content? If so, then I believe itā€™s not possible to generate tokens for Elements content, due to no support or updates being included on Elements. If you need it to activate a plugin then you should be able to ignore that step and the plugin will work as intended.

If thatā€™s not the issue, then best to contact support as advised.

Hi @jakedawson,

go to your envato elements account Settings page there you will find ā€˜Licenseā€™ box where you will find ā€˜Enter License Codeā€™ click on that button. It will open a popup where you will need to enter your token to verify your susbscription.

in the popup (Verify your Envato Elements Subscription) there is a link (bottom of the field) ā€œFollow this link to generate a new envato elements tokenā€. So, it is only elements side (for using only in envato elements subscribed account) token and it will not work at your customer side. This token can use to verify elements subscription and only can use in subscribed account in envato elements.

For more details please contact Elements Support. Elements Support Team will be happy to help.

Thanks!

Hey, all thanks for the responses. I have tried the above suggested. However, the page that it takes to me I cant sign into. Because I use the google login feature and that page doesnā€™t give an option for google login. So I tried to manually generate the token and then it says it doesnt exist

1 Like

Was there ever a solution for the google login? Iā€™m having the same issue :frowning:

Same issue here, ive had this issue for over a year now and Envato knows about this but refuses to fix it. Total bullshit. I know my username and password is correct but since i am synced up with my google account it wont let me log in on the page where you go to get the token to activate the envato elements plugin for wordpress.

I remember about 8 months ago i had found a work around, but i cant seem to find it again and ive been trying for like 8 hours now.