I have bought a elementor theme kit and it requires a connection with envato elements subscription. I have also bought that and now i get this error when trying to connect the subscription:
Verify your Envato Elements Subscription
Enter your Token below to verify your Subscription:
----------------------------(I add the token generated after login)
Sorry something went wrong, please try again.
How can i solve?
go to your envato elements account Settings page there you will find ‘License’ box where you will find ‘Enter License Code’ click on that button. It will open a popup where you will need to enter your token to verify your susbscription.
in the popup (Verify your Envato Elements Subscription) there is a link (bottom of the field) “Follow this link to generate a new envato elements token”. So, it is only elements side (for using only in envato elements subscribed account) token and it will not work at your customer side. This token can use to verify elements subscription and only can use in subscribed account in envato elements.
For more details please contact Elements Support. Elements Support Team will be happy to help.
An Envato Elements subscription is not required to use Template Kits you purchase on themeforest. It is only required if you want to unlock all premium kits in the Envato Elements plugin.
Please follow this guide to install your kit:
- Log out of WordPress
- Clear your browser cache.
- Login to WordPress again, then go to Elements > Settings and click the Reset button.
- Go to Settings > General and ensure the urls are the same. If SSL is enabled, these must both start with https.
- Remove the contents of the Site Name for now and click Save
- Go to Plugins and deactivate all plugins other than Elementor and the Elements plugin. If maintenance mode is enabled in Elementor, temporarily disable it (check Elementor > Tools > Maintenance Mode)
- Go to Elements > Settings and click “Follow this Link” under the token field. You should be asked to login to Elements after which the token should appear. Note that this must be an Envato Elements login and will not work with Google Login*
- Copy/paste the token into the field in the plugin and ensure there is no space before or after, then click Verify. If you get an API error here, please click Show Debug Details and copy/paste the contents to me here along with the URL from the address bar of your browser.
*- if you have connected your Google login to Elements, you will need to contact the Elements helpdesk to disconnect it for the plugin activation to work.