"Verify your Envato Elements Subscription. Enter your token below to verify your Subscription''

When i want to connect my envato elements plugin from wp appears ‘‘Verify your Envato Elements Subscription Enter your token below to verify your Subscription’’. What need to do? I mentioned that i payed for a monthly subscription. Thanks!

Hi

go to your envato elements account Settings page there you will find ‘License’ box where you will find ‘Enter License Code’ click on that button. It will open a popup where you will need to enter your token to verify your susbscription.
in the popup (Verify your Envato Elements Subscription) there is a link (bottom of the field) “Follow this link to generate a new envato elements token”. This token can use to verify elements subscription and only can use in subscribed account in envato elements.

For more details please contact Elements Support. Elements Support Team will be happy to help.

Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Hi,
Stupid question… where do I find this elements settings page? I only have downloads, collections and my account with payment and plan.

1 Like

have you checked ‘My Account’!

I think the original question from @dinumarianalex was about verifying a subscription, for the Envato Elements WordPress plugin.

After installing that plugin, you’ll see a popup asking you to verify your subscription, with a link that takes you to Elements (as described above by mgscoder). Follow that link, generate the token, and then copy and paste the token into the field provided on your WordPress installation.

Once that’s set up, you’ll be able to access photos and premium Elementor template kits directly from within the WordPress admin panel.

@Hikiko - which settings are you looking for? The steps described here to generate an Elements token won’t appear in your My Account page, as they are only needed when verifying your account for the WordPress plugin.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Elements plugin - “Please activate your license to get automatic updates and premium support”

This is the link you’re looking for

This is the link you’re looking for buddy. You’re welcome

I’m getting an error when I try and create a token using the plugin. The token that is produced gets the following response:

Invalid token provided
Follow this link to sign into Envato Elements and generate a token.

When I try and go directly to the pages mentioned above:
https://extensions.envato.com/generate-token

I am greeted by this:
Something’s gone wrong
We’re unable to continue

I’m sending a message to support, but they can take days to respond. Any thoughts here?

Thanks

Hi,

I am facing a similar issue - how did you get to fix it.

Thanks