Template Kits Token

Hey guys,
i can not verify my envato elements token on the wordpress website.

I generated a token from envato elements, went to my wordpress plugin and entered the code.
It just said “Error” someone an idea?

Thanks

There are no tokens or purchase codes for Elements items (because they have no support or updates)

I want to link Envato Template Kits on Wordpress with my Envato Elements Account.
I need to link it.

Hi

go to your envato elements account Settings page there you will find ‘License’ box where you will find ‘Enter License Code’ click on that button. It will open a popup where you will need to enter your token to verify your susbscription.

in the popup (Verify your Envato Elements Subscription) there is a link (bottom of the field) “Follow this link to generate a new envato elements token”. So, it is only elements side (for using only in envato elements subscribed account) token. This token can use to verify elements subscription and only can use in subscribed account in envato elements.

I think the original question about verifying a subscription, for the Envato Elements WordPress plugin.

After installing that plugin, you’ll see a popup asking you to verify your subscription, with a link that takes you to Elements. Follow that link, generate the token, and then copy and paste the token into the field provided on your WordPress installation.

Once that’s set up, you’ll be able to access photos and premium Elementor template kits directly from within the WordPress admin panel.

Thanks!

Hi mgscoder,

“After installing that plugin, you’ll see a popup asking you to verify your subscription, with a link that takes you to Elements. Follow that link, generate the token, and then copy and paste the token into the field provided on your WordPress installation.”

I already did this but the token which is generated gives me an error when i enter it.

Bildschirmfoto 2020-06-17 um 15.54.29

Hi @magency2018

please make sure there is no empty space before and after the token when you will copy/paste the token. also you can try to create a new token and try.

Otherwise please contact Elements Support. Elements Support Team will be happy to help.

Thanks

hi @mgscoder

a new token also got the error, like in the picture above.

Thanks.

Please contact Elements Support and let them know. Elements Support Team will be happy to help. Thanks

1 Like