Envato - are you really think about authors?

That’s another point :slight_smile:
Those 18k with 5k new ones were referred mostly for those who complains and to specify current market situation for them.

And I 100% agree with about all other points

1 Like

I think its little unfair to compare it to “how it use to be”. It is like comparing the mobile phone 2004 - 2019. Envato has expanded their services a lot and their service is on top, but I know how you think and you have a point anyway.

I really hope that this issue will solve itself in the nearest future and that Envato takes a look at the numbers and give everyone what they deserve, without the authors shouldn’t Envato evolved at all.

1 Like

Hey, thanks for your descriptive explanation. It’s good and inspired me to work as you said.

Yes, competition never stops and it becomes very hard in the near future too. BUT What I’m telling that - Envato must remove that banner from the top to steal the customer. We experience the same with our customer. That customer contacts us via mail and asks us for a lower price, he said - “I’ve seen the Elements offer in $19 where I download unlimited admin templates for our use.”. What about this situation?

BTW - Our site is http://phoenixcoded.net - but your explanation is completely right. I need to work hard for competing other Items and make Phoenixcoded as a brand for admin templates. Thanks for it.

:+1: - Market becomes over saturated day by day. We as Author must be prepared for the changes. BUT what the point is - We don’t know much about Marketing agenda. As, before a year ago - we do not need marketing as our sales fly without it. BUT suddenly after Elements launch and other changes on Envato - Sales really goes down. So, now we must socialize our product to gain the attention of customers.

We’re not comparing Envato before and after. BUT the fact is going on nowadays. Without prior notice, they have done an Experiment for a long time. If it was done with prior notice, Authors are prepared for the item in that way.

Second is, why they target the same Envato items as Unlimited downloads in Elements for just a few bucks? I’ve seen the almost most of the products are still available in their respective marketplaces. The customer has lots of choices to download same category items in just 1 price instead of buying from marketplaces.

I know, Envato knows quite better than us and they have massive planning for the future but they must think the Author community negative outcomes behind it.

Don’t look at the few bucks per month, the most important part in Elements is the total earnings by the end of the month. I’m part of Elements since 6 months ago, and I’m still earning twice than I have usually earned in videohive, which is good to me.

1 Like

That’s great. You are earning enough from Elements. BUT not for all as not all authors are allowed for Elements. We’as themeforest author can’t efford it all. For all Elements customers we cant effort the support requests. BTW keep it up.

Support isn’t provided on Elements

Yes, but it will soon available in Elements. Post support is most valuable if you retain your customer. Support is so crucial for maintain trust in Customer. If customer face any issues they will find you from any where, even after support not included with Elements

I know, sometimes they reach me, but I refuse them with help or provide simple solution if possible

Hey, this is why I’ve said .com

The point is, things move on in life, and here that same thing happened. Now, we know this and we’ll be on the good side. Don’t see elements as your enemy, but as your friend. I’m having a subscription, which is btw cheap least to say, and I’ve used all kinds of graphics and videos, audios and similar to step up my work. I would have had to invest a lot into of $$ and time doing the same thing if elements weren’t there, and therefore this probably wouldn’t happen. Because elements was there it did happen, and after I did all that, it was just that, a level up, now I’m at the same place. Elements isn’t so worthy anymore and doesn’t seem like “the only thing I need”. So, think of the elements as a tool to level up your game, like another channel you can use to be better in what you do.

@dzeriho - Thanks for your comment and give clear vision about Elements. After this long conversion i feel that, instead of spread negativity of Elements, i must focus on my product improvement and marketing.

I request community member to close this thread. @SpaceStockFootage

1 Like