Eden - Envato Sales Tracker 1.0 released on iOS! šŸŽ‰

Thank you guys! Thatā€™s cool! :wink: @Enabled @KingDog

2 Likes

Hi! please help me what am I doing wrong? how i can add one more account?

@SolaMusic actually, Iā€™ve noticed your Safari is in Private Mode, Iā€™m pretty sure thatā€™s the problem

Thanks a lot! it was my problem! now all work very well. Amazing stuff!

When does Android arrive?

Unfortunately, not anytime soon :confused: I wish I had more timeā€¦

1 Like

I plan on helping @AnderGoig get the Android version happen as short as possible, but time is very limited for me as well, sadly!

2 Likes

Hey @AnderGoig,

Hope you are doing great. :slight_smile:

The app was working great but after your last update something went wrong. I started not receiving any notification or receiving them after 1-2 hours and the notifications donā€™t show the item that got sold anymore, just the generic message ā€œYou have 1 new sale on Envatoā€ from the initial release.

I deleted it and reinstalled but nothing changed. You might want to have a look at it.

Cheers

Same here.

Hi @gnodesign, thank you. Iā€™ll take a look at it to see what is going on.

I just downloaded the app, what does the red exclamation mark mean? Is everything okay?

Hi @nickys, that usually means that some data canā€™t be fetched, maybe because an error communicating with the Envato API. Iā€™ll take a look. Have you ever tried again?

Tried again, it worked.

Hi @AnderGoig!
Nice app! Iā€™m using it daily! Since a week ago it does not send notifications. I saw a release from you on 19 March fixing some notifications issues ā€¦could that break the notification flow? Any other similar issues from other users? I restarted my iPhone ā€¦etc.
Thanks,
Lucian

1 Like

Saw the same issue, for me it happened right after updating to iOS 12.2. Maybe itā€™s from the new iOS?

1 Like

Hmm ā€¦ now that you say this I remember I did the iOS update a week ago. So that could be more probably the issue that broke the notifications ā€¦Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @zoutula @Enabled, sorry for not responding. Iā€™ve been working on the backend to improve sales notifications. Please check over the next few days if they work properly. Thanks!

2 Likes

Please get apple watch support.

Itā€™s already forwarding notifications to Apple watch. It would definitely be quite impossible to add tons of stats on the watch and pointless too. My 2 cents! :slight_smile:

1 Like

is it just me or the app doesnā€™t show notifications since last week? Shows only when i open it and close, in a couple of seconds