Delay in the daily earnings report on Envato Elements (resolved Sep 7)

There is a delay in the daily earnings report on Envato elements.
Unfortunately, it has not received an update today.

3 Likes

Yes, there is Partial Outage in earnings report

Hi. Where do you open “partial outage” message in author dashboard?

On the Envato status page, here is the link:

1 Like

Thanks a lot

1 Like

I know this link.
But there is no explanation yet, unfortunately.

Yes, there is a Partial Outage

1 Like

it’s updated now but the amount is half of what I would expect for two days…

The same thing happened to me aswell for two days. Appearently there is a decrease in the sales.

Envato, you did easily remove bonus, that covered huge 30% taxes for several countries. Because it suits you great. So, please, now do something with this tax. Should we move to another country? Do something, because it is way easier for you, as for us. We will be loosing money and have been loosing it even so far, with bonus. Do something!

Hi all.

The Envato Author Dashboard (https://author.envato.com/reports) is now up to date, and showing Elements daily earnings up to July 23.

The Status Page incident (for a partial outage affecting that service) has been resolved, and http://status.envato.com/ has been updated to reflect this.

We do not have any control over the taxes applied by each country, or over the tax treaties between countries - for example, the Royalty Withholding Tax applied by the Australian Tax Office. There is more information about withholding taxes and tax treaties in this Help Centre article - if your country has a tax treaty with Australia, then a lower rate will be applied.

1 Like

Thank you very much, Ben! I apologize for strong words. All understood. Best, Primus.

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

@BenLeong Hi! Do you have any updates about why our stats freezed? It seems all Envato services operational.

5 Likes

I have same problem

3 Likes

Any updates on September Earnings? @BenLeong

3 Likes

same we have a problem there is no income for september

same problem

here is a delay in the daily earnings report on Envato elements.

1 Like

Guys, we need answers, please

1 Like