Consolidated thread for Ukraine payment issues (Market and Elements) - Feb 2024

Last month’s Market thread had a lot of discussion about blocked accounts or payment delays in Ukraine, which seem to mostly involve at least one of the following:

• Payments sent via Payoneer’s Bank Transfer method
  • Older addresses still on file, for regions affected by banking restrictions (e.g. Zaporizhzhia or Kherson)

Most of these have been resolved now, by providing documents showing a new address outside of those regions. I’m going to move a lot of the older posts in here and leave this one running, as it has been a useful way for authors to share advice around the types of documents that are needed.

1 Like

We received an e-mail informing us that the money was sent on the 15th and 16th of the month, but it just arrived. This is the first time this has happened. Unfortunately, we will always live with this suspicion from now on.

1 Like

I received a letter on February 16, the money should arrive on February 19 at Pioneer, there is still no money, Ukraine

1 Like

Same. I received a letter on February 16, the money should arrive on February 19 at Payoneer, there is still no money

1 Like

I haven’t been paid for 5 months either. I didn’t want to mention this topic here, but it seems like it’s all about politics right now… Maybe I’m of the wrong nationality? I don’t see any other reasons.

3 Likes

Today is February 22, there is still no money for Pioneer, Ukraine

3 Likes

The same story: get the letter on Feb 16 that the money would come on Feb 19, but today is Feb 22, and still get nothing (Payoneer, Ukraine). What is going on? There were no issues with that before.

4 Likes

Still no payment from AJ and EE. There weren’t any issues before. Payoneer, Ukraine.

2 Likes

No payment
Ukraine

2 Likes

Just return the old payment system and that’s it. Thanks. No payment from my accaunt RwFootage from market sales.

Payoneer, Ukraine. Haven’t received any money yet. Today is February 23

2 Likes

Payoneer, Ukraine money has arrived on Feb 22 at 18:30 by Kyiv time. I hope you will get yours soon too.

3 Likes

There’s definitely something wrong with the new payment system.

2 Likes

Payoneer, Ukraine. Still no money.

4 Likes

Still no payment, it is ridiculous

1 Like

same situation :pensive:

1 Like

Payoneer, Ukraine. Still no money. It’s not funny anymore

3 Likes

February 23, Friday, 5 working days have passed, there is still no money. They definitely won’t be there on Saturday and Sunday. There were also delays before, but not so long.

1 Like

Payoneer, Ukraine, still no money :neutral_face:

I just received money from Payoneer “Ukraine”

2 Likes