Category Page Update

@jamesgiroux

Optimizing your pages for SEO, building partnerships with affiliates, running your own marketing initiatives, etc. The best conversion method is to drive traffic directly to your item page.

Elements banner - huge barrier to doing such things.
If I will drive traffic to Envato Market I will not in safe cause costumer can click on Gretest Offer Ever with All for just $33/m.

Also

Affiliate system created in manner When costumer (came via affiliate link to Envato Market) click on Elements banner - me or affiliate don`t get any revenue if costumer sign up to Envato Elements Membership. Cause link was Envato Market affiliate link and not Envato Elements affiliate link. And this two programs not connected.

So run any marketing iniciatives with big whole (so many ways where costumer can leave from my page on Envato to get better offer) - looks not appropriate. at least this banner is still hanging.

because in place of the costumer - I would click on that banner and maybe even sign up to membership. offer is really impressive.

Also looks like nothing was changed after this thread.

What you think about that?

If it`s really small percantege of costumers who click on this banner Why you still use this banner in so unrespect manner (on author items pages)?

Message to authors:

5 inevitable stages

1. Denial
  2. Anger
  3. Bargaining
  4. Depression - I think we on this stage and all will be fine soon :smile:
  5. Acceptance
36 Likes