Can I use ElevatePay to get the Envato marketplace & elements payment?

Hi, I am confused about the ElevatePay payment gateway. So please help me with suitable information. I know that the Envato payout system already announced that they accept the IACH bank account to get the payment from Envato Market and Elements but ElevatePay provides a US ACH account and a virtual card for their customer. However, I am confused about the IACH account and ACH account. Although ElevatePay already supported Upwork & Fiverr to receive the payment. Since this is a new platform, I want to make sure how usable it is.
Thank you.

1 Like

Contact their ( ElevatePay ) support.

1 Like

Hi @SMJUBER. I’m not familiar with that particular service, but if they provide you with a virtual USD receiving account, you should be able to set them as your chosen Payout Method in the same way as services like Wise.

If in doubt, check with ElevatePay’s support to make sure you have all the relevant information to add to your payment details.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your immediate response. Yes, I have already informed them and heard from another Envato author from the social media (Facebook Local Group) that he has already taken his payment 2 times without any hassle. So I think It is acceptable and completely legit.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your immediate response. Yes, I have already informed them and heard from another Envato author from the social media (Facebook Local Group) that he has already taken his payment 2 times without any hassle. So I think It is acceptable and completely legit. So, I decided to check it to add the US ACH account information that I got from ElevatePay.

1 Like

I just surveyed the Elevate Pay’s information for the whole day but I’m still confused about their legitimacy. Although a few freelancers get their Envato/Upwork/Fiverr payments from Elevate Pay without hassle but many freelancers/remote workers still do not get good support when facing any important issues. So as a new platform, I will avoid using it and I decided that I would use my local bank to get the Envato payments until verified my information from the Wise payment gateway.

1 Like