Can I return the bought theme?

Hello,
I have a question regarding the return. I am affraid that my customer won’t accept the theme. Can I return and receive the money back after the purchase? If not, please advise how I can receive any demo to test.
Thanks in advance.

You can’t “return” your purchases on Envato, unless the item you received is different from description (for example, seller advertises some features that don’t exist).

1 Like

Every item has a working demo which you can look through and show the client to make sure they are happy with it. Just send them the item link here.

FYI - it’s a much better idea to have the client buy the theme rather than you - that way if you part ways then they can still access updates and support which they would be entitled to.

1 Like

In the whole world there is a rule that a buyer CAN return the goods within 14 days from the purchase. How comes Envato does not follow the Customer Rights?

The majority of countries do have some kind of rules regarding the return of physical products, but not digital ones, unless they’re faulty or not as described.