Call for Audio authors for Envato Studio

Hi everyone!

Off the back of our recent Voice Over category launch we are now looking to add further audio categories to Envato Studio and we wanted you to be the first to hear about it and hopefully, get on board.

For now, categories are still being finalized and will likely be somewhat dictated by the submissions we receive. But if you or anyone you know have awesome audio skills, we would love to hear from you. Simply fill out the form below and we will be in contact!

FORM

Any questions, please let me know.

Thanks!

Matt Grant - Envato Studio

20 Likes

Can more than one person apply under the same Envato username but a different e-mail?

Hey @WorldBeyond that should be fine. The main thing we need to see is a portfolio of some sort. :smile:

Cheers!

1 Like

Thank you!

This is cool.

That’s a great opportunity!
I’m in :smile:
Thanks.

So do you need something that was done not for AJ (or licensing music in general)? Or that depends on what services are ticked to be provided (for example, voice-over might require a more specific demo than just some music tracks)?

Great! I’m in.

Nice :sunglasses:

I’ve been looking forward to this!

Done! Sounds great!

Cool!!! Defenitly, i must try this offer! I’m in :slight_smile:

Done! Great idea guys and gals!

done, I’m in!

Ok, we’re in too :wink: :rose:

I’m pretty excited about this! Looking forward for more information :smile:

Early we received the same form to fill up I guess the day voice over goes out, and I filled the form, do I have to fill it again or the last one will do.

I`m in! =)

Happy to see this coming along! Be warned, the return button submits form and does not make a line break, so I just submitted it half filled out…

Great idea! I’m In!

Sounds awesome. I can’t wait. :wink: