Business Card - Thoughts

I haven’t uploaded yet this idea, I’m here for opinions about it. This is not the final preview, only a glimse of how it look. Thank you

1 Like

I think there is one business card like this. You need to modify more.

2 Likes

Hi @LucianC

I think that one this is good maybe will approved graphicriver but I am not sure 100%, regards.

2 Likes

hi this is good, globally if u ask me though there are a few things to mention indeed , first of all, the texts is being made invisible by the graphic part prevailing way too much … and this breaks the hierarchy as information seem to be secondary fron what we see but the real purpose of a business card is for people to have other people contact information … so there is a major matter of coherence here … otherwise it seems to me that icons are slightly too thin all the same …and that colors are globally a little bit too dark overall
i am not sure that having the name and function at the bottom is a good idea as this is making very little sense in terms of usability (u could have easily reversed it indeed fron one side to the other and put these information on top in this case) and that u should not being the logo and name and function in the same side so that data are being surrounded so to speak and u do not have this big space over and under the personal information and related icons … in the other side, u could then re-arrange the photos and icons so that they are on the whole surface …

2 Likes

copy issue

2 Likes

Yes, for so was hard rejected it business card because graphicriver need original and unique design will approved.

1 Like

@LucianC

You can make design similar this but don’t same other design for you can give any idea, will approved.

1 Like

@JeriTeam As I said în The first topic, this design was not submited yet for review

i preferred the previous version to be honest … these colors are very common now and some of them, like the yellow are offering very little contrast … besides, apart from making icons a bit more outstanding so to speak, u did not fix anything , especially when it comes to the organization of the space …

euh sorry i have been confused lol i though that it was the reworked version of the design lol