What do you think (business card)??

How does it look?

Personally, I don’t like it, sorry. First of all, this shadow doesn’t suit me at all. Secondly, typography is very ordinary. It is true that I do not upload graphics of this type here, so I do not know what the process looks like, but in my opinion it is a certain hard reject.

Keep learning anyway!

hi if u ask me this far from perfect indeed here is why …

1- general style
indeed, there isn’t that much graphic design into it …

2- commercial potential
this is resulting from point 1 … as u have very little graphic design into it , why would people feel like buying this? when they could easily redo with taking much time and save money …

3- typo
this is super flat typo wise … there is not originality at all, no variations, no font combinations , nothing …

4- hierarchy
this is resulting from point 3 … as u have nothing at all typo wise, the hierarchy of information is just nowhere to be seen … nothing is outstanding and there is no relief at all in the whole card … besides , for some reason that is hard to figure out , the function that maybe the second most important information is the smaller part in the whole side …

5- positioning of the logo …
the logo is not positioned the right way in the information side … there is much more space on top than under , u either need to decrease the size of it or to more the line with the shadow …

6- global lack of originality
this is super saturated markets that u have to deal with , even very good items maybe hard rejected so the minimum requirement is that at least all is perfectly executed and at least somehow some way original too …