Business Card rejected problem

Hi My upload a business card was rejected. they advised me too get help from here. So I would appreciate some help, tricks and techniquesGreen

hi, as for me, the item is very flat , starting with the style and the logo, as the style is very common and there are tons of this style in the marketplace nowadays …

texts look definitely too small, i know why u did this but keep in mind that the priority is the readability of information indeed …

colors combinations are not the best ones if u ask me … and colors are too plain by the way … introducing some reliefs here and then would help …

the typo and font combinations are too flat …

finally the colorizing of the qr code is a very bad idea if u ask me …

:slight_smile: hehehehehehehehehe

? lol what do u mean Paul?

I mean

:slight_smile: hhehehe

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL so i guess there nothign else to understand about your message lol

I understand sir thank you for giving me this information.

pls do not call me “sir” i have the feeling u are addressing my father lol

Try to think as a designer not as an employee with an awful boss

1 Like

LOL why are u saying this buddy?

When I saw this I had the feeling that someone tell him from behind how to create this very common business card. He needs to think a little bit bold and escape somehow from his comfort zone.

a lot of guys copy one way or another … some guys copy others , sometimes even blatantly - and i know what i am talking about i have more and more guys to try to reproduce more or less successfully my items - and some others are copying themselves from one iten of their portfolio to the other … lol and let’s face it , creating something completely new all the way is not this easy, so u are right to talk about sort of a comfort zone …