Blacklist for spammers

Not really.

It depends on the type of music. For the typical corporate video, the song doesn’t fit perfectly. It’s just a background music bed. You can choose from thousands and thousands of tracks, and they would all be good enough for that video.

Which one do you think they choose? The one that is presented to them, or the one they can’t see?

4 Likes

You are right, but in part. It depends on the track itself first, and not on its position in the search. All the more so all the tracks go through the main page and hang some time in the first positions.

If the track itself is good and commercially suited more than others (neighboring tracks), then this one will rise in the search, due to its number of sales, so the trend icon on the track with zero sales will not affect its even bigger sales. That’s what I wanted you to hear.

This gaming of the system is depressing

Then you have much to learn. :slight_smile:

Thanks for the advice. :slight_smile:

Maybe true, but this is not a good look for AudioJungle. If customers are constantly seeing poor quality tracks promoted in the search results they will be less likely to come back again.

I had 5 comments yesterday from GS on some of my percussion tracks and how awesome they are.
was… was that just a big lie!?

No don’t worry, it was all true and sincere:

2 Likes

Please don’t post images or mention other authors! :blush:

2 Likes

Not to speak about tracks with no sales at all and being trending!.. Disgusting!!!

1 Like

An author one day told me that i had to comment his tracks because he had comment one of mine.

Today i got spammed by another user. His name starts with “U”. Signs: lots of ))))) and broken english. Anyone else?