Author Upload Limits: Expanding across AudioJungle and ThemeForest

I am audiojungle author! And, it great news for me! For a short time, reviewing decreased significantly! Now reviewing takes four days! Thank you Envato!
I hope that all the authors will be pleased!))

More people, upload limits, new tools but still we can see that instead of waiting less we will wait more… WordPress review time has inreased in last days, ehh

Great new for Elite Author and very bad new for new Author like me :frowning:

@matthewcoxy Could we get an answer here please?

Hey @businesstheme,

We’ll continue to make changes to the approval process until it reaches a point where we’d like it to be.

Right now there are no plans to roll back this particular change though, as we see it strongly contributing towards stopping further increases in review time.

Yes but if it’s not WordPress e-Commerce

Hello,

CMS Themes Want to upload joomla and drupal at same time. But it is very low limit for CMS Themes because it has also child categories. Please increase it

1 Like

I would hate to be a new author on here.

1 Like

You should be happy to be a new author here so you can leave as soon as you can when you haven’t stayed here for a while.
Old authors haven’t left yet since they have built a real and serious business here for such a long time and they need some time for reshaping the business models and move to other models.
I think they (or we ourselves) wish they are new so they can leave without any hesitation.

Seems they market is now likely as a flea market with full of cheap items. Sale off everywhere, from Power Elite to Elite and New Authors, Envato Maiiling list… Even old item with thousands of sales or new ones are also in the sale off campaign. Speechless!

5 Likes