Author Not Refunding

The item is broken, malfunctioning or not as described. Seller wont accept a refund.

The theme is broken, contacted support and they cannot fix it.

Author blaming hosting.

I’m an Envato member Level 3; Collector + 50 items bought since October 2011.

Have bought over 50 WP themes @ Envato from multiple developers and have never had issues with my hosting and compatibility with WP themes.

Its not the hosting its the theme.

I’m using the same Premium Australian hosting since 2011.

Dedicated cPanel/WHM not shared.

(this developer didn’t even request cpanel credentials to investigate the issue)

Contacted Envato support by submitting a ticket but still author wont accept a refund.

How long does the Help Team take to investigate the claim?

Hi

if the author does not respond to the refund request within 7 days or declined your refund request, you will be given an option to raise a dispute with Envato. This option should appear automatically as a link or button on the refund request details page after 7 days.

Thanks

yes currently in dispute, Author believes its the hosting not theme.

I belive its the theme, have bought over 50 WP themes @ Envato from multiple developers and have never had issues with my hosting and compatibility with WP themes.

How long do I have to dispute until Envato decides on refund or not ?

In forum no one can tell how much time it will take. Hope support team will investigate it as quickly they can but as need details investigate seems to me will take some more time. Thanks

Probably not less then 7 working days, support is quite busy these days but may take longer