AudioJungle Sales Monitor

Looking at my sales stats USA was always by far the top earner. Now the UK and US are neck and neck so a MASSIVE fall off of US buyers. It doesn’t make sense.

Reversals are automatically processed and are the result of a chargeback by the credit card, bank or payment provider. Envato is forced to re-credit the funds in this case, making it very different to a refund (which are extremely rare). If you’ve gotten a reversal, chances are it’s the result of either a fraudulent purchase (stolen credit card), or more rarely, a dispute from the buyer issued by the payment provider. They’re not pleasant (especially when you get a broadcast licensed reversed!), but the buyer’s account gets automatically disabled, so thankfully that account won’t make any more purchases.

8 Likes

This has happened in other photo stock agencies were stolen cards were used to steal mass images. I am sure this wasn’t the case but nevertheless quite scary what some folk are up to.

Time to complain) complained about the lack of sales in this day) And the next day to complain too (just in case) :sunglasses:

4 sales this week :frowning: Need more…

Had a sale reversal from a bigger company at the beginning of February. Other Authors opened threads on this too. Might be something wrong with the payment of US customers.

Maybe there is a thing, why US buyers dissapeared. Tax changes or something

Sales as the sea. A good wave in January, and now gone the sales wave on the other side.
PS complaining, because it :ocean:

30 days no sale. Even with a new upload last month.

In February, I upload 5 tracks and 5 more loaded in the review. And in February, sales fell. Last week got worse.

No sales since a week. Incomprehensible. I uploaded more than ever and had good sales on a constant basis. While I know there are shifts in sales which can be huge, I blame the recent bug in payment process this time.

If this is true, Envato needs to fix this asap.

2 Likes

Fun fact
Your last sale was $19 3 days ago.

Yeah, realy funny :expressionless:

1 Like

February starts good with many sales and one broadcast licence, but the last week was very bad for me… :slight_smile: hope for the future

So you wrote 10 tracks in 5 days? :stuck_out_tongue:

10 songs in 10 days)))

1 Like

Nicely done. :hamburger: here’s a cheeseburger.

3 Likes

Me want cheeseburger too :stuck_out_tongue:

In the topic: still less USA buyers, but the total sales seems normal

Haha you’ll get a double with Jack Daniel sauce brother

Impressed !
For me, actually, it’s two tracks for week :slight_smile:

USA buyers are ok in my stats so far. Best week ever, but probably because I’m uploading more than ever :slight_smile: