AudioJungle Sales Monitor

5 Likes

Completely dead over here…

Dirk - be careful where you attach them…

2 Likes

Ouch! :grin:

Yep totally dead over here. Not sure what’s going on…this switch is off!!

:scream_cat:

Completely dead for 3 days…:expressionless:

Congrats!!!

1 Like

Is it February already? Dayum… Yeah, no.

Yeah first sale this week. There ARE still customers out there :laughing:

Same here since last week. Dead.

I said quietly, do not pay attention to me :smirk:
“complain”

1 Like

For the first time in more than 5 years my stay in Audiojungle is seriously jeopardized. Sales have fallen so much that if this continues, I will not be able to pay my taxes and social insurance. I wonder if it is worth continuing and I find myself very confused with my future in Envato.

I also want to show my support to all the authors with great talent who are lost among so many tracks.

I hope everything changes … but it must be fast.

5 Likes

Since taxes are based on how much you make I find it a bit odd that you can’t pay them if you make less…

Social insurance is a fixed money in my country. Then you add sales taxes if they are variable.

Sales are actually very uncertain and random :

• Last week : 0 sales between monday and sunday (5 days off) :disappointed_relieved:
• Sunday : 3 sales !
• Monday (this week) : 3 sales !
• Tuesday : 1 sale.

And maybe 5 days off once again ?
It blow hot and cold continually… :confused:

Have a good day all the same

AP

1 Like

It seems that uncertain times are coming to Audiojungle. I am also experiencing a significant drop in sales in recent months. I do not understand what may be due but I hope that everything can return to normal in terms of traffic and sales. In these last five years I have experienced horrible non-sales periods that in the end have been solved.

3 Likes

Getting more sales reversals of late. I am very suspicious of them because why would someone preview, buy and then reverse ? My cynical side tells me perhaps to use and sell on as I have had an issue already my sfx being ripped off.

1 Like

16 hour since latest item appears online, 24 hours since latest sale…
Is that Thursday, really? Just awesome. :neutral_face:

Terrible month, only 2 sales. Still no US buyers.