AudioJungle Sales Monitor 3

First sale in April today.

3 Likes

It was already slow and on top of it we had Easter holidays

1 Like

14 views in last 7 days. Cool. I wish if Envato made a statement and shared some statistics to at least understand if this is such a drop on the whole market, or some changes been made to search engine, or am I just doing something wrong?

3 Likes

Yes well that’s musicians for you - same happens with live gigs you tell live musicans DONT PLay at certain venues FOR FREE …but someone will always step forward and do it for free…

maybe there should be a minimum amount for a track.
I am a library Music old timer (Did my first production album in the 80s) I joined audio Jungle out of curiosity just to see how it works - I have only 12 tracks on my profile and up until a few weeks ago was selling a couple a week at 25 dollars
but seems like as a lot of others have been saying - suddenly sales have dried -
something is happening…not good

6 Likes

Yes, even me, who has been new for almost 2 years, I see a sharp decline in my sales growth??? NOT NORMAL??? Even with the pandemic!!!

3 Likes

At the moment, my income has dropped 20 times !!! By April 9, I do not have the required withdrawal amount! I don’t remember something like that for the last 5 years. It looks like the beginning of the end …

2 Likes

I have always found that responsible pricing rewards with an agreeable income.

5 Likes

18 days…

2 Likes

No sales, surf day! :smiley:

12 Likes

11 days no sales.

4 Likes

I got my first April sale. I wish I could say it’s a good sign for sales to come, but it’s probably not. Also, I have no sales from the U.S. this year. What’s going on ?

5 Likes

The US probably doesn’t like you

3 Likes

I guess not so much. Never thought I’d miss paying taxes to the US.

1 Like

Is that photoshop? Your sky is not a natural blue sky color. :joy: Well, the picture certainly looks nicer than outside my window. :joy: But, my sky is much lighter. :slightly_smiling_face:

Looks like a sky to me.

4 Likes

Your last sale was $24 12 days ago

:face_with_head_bandage:

2 Likes

Hi, has anyone here a non-exclusive AJ account and in parallel an account for an AJ competitor? If yes, I would be interested to know, how the sales going there.

2 Likes

Also interesting. And I think it’s time to leave the exclusive and trade on all the other stocks. If Envato doesn’t want to do anything…

1 Like

@audiomania but for a radical step such like this, I would be interested first, if it’s a specific envato thing, or if the whole market is decreasing actually. If the whole market is down, it would make no sense to spread my work to other platforms and make also no sales there.

1 Like

According to https://www.similarweb.com/website/audiojungle.net/ AJ traffic is quite down this year, but you can check quite a few other sites with a similar reduction in traffic these months, so it seems like a global thing. But you also see the AJ popular files list which seems weaker then normal, as far as I remember.

My sales on other sites have had a little slowdown in January/February but started to increase back to normal again in March.

5 Likes