AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

Absolutely dead.

1 Like

2 days of dead silence. I really hope that in my “region of tracks” a sales storm will arrive soon!

3 Likes

first sale after 8 days :open_mouth:

3 Likes

It sure will!

1 Like

Nope!

Envato is the best market on the Internet. Here are excellent (responsive) workers. I always wonder how easily and quickly you cope with different tasks. And most importantly, people have the opportunity to realize their creative ideas. Thank for this. :nerd_face: I wish you all good sales and creative inspiration //// :notes:

2 Likes

How much did they pay you to say that? Just kidding haha, nice to see more positive comments in here :slightly_smiling_face:

3 new items accepted today, here’s to hoping my 21 day drought ends because of it!

3 Likes

Absolutely dead.

1 Like

RIP.

The last few months have been horrible for me. Anyone else experiencing a massive drop in sales?

2 Likes

I have the same. The film license saved the situation, but everything else looks like a few times drop in the last 2 months. Of course, it all started earlier and this is just a logical consequence of some major changes.

2 Likes

Unbelievable week - 4 days without a sale. Tweek tweek tweek and poof the sales are gone just like Keyser Söze. Sad times Envato what have you done?

6 Likes

It’s not funny! Absolutely dead.

2 Likes

The only growing parameter I see it is that number before the word “days”:tired_face:

1 Like

Nope!

1 Like

Absolutely dead.

the only sale in February was a SFX (0.40 $ earning!) on 1st of the month.
WTF! :confused:

OK,OK. We understood.

It is impossible to interrupt the “absolutelydeading”, this is our mantra! :grin:

5 Likes

This topic is scary and depressing man. I will not read it again. Feels like the end of the world :slight_smile: