AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

I’ll check on my another 17’ monitor later when I will back on my first PC. And I’ll let you know. But anyway, I repeat of myself: If this problem exist on one of my monitors there is a strong probability that this problem can be on any monitor of any user of Audiojungle.

I also see when I increase the page 1 or 2 words. But I do not think that this is somehow affected.

Or influences?

125% I have displayed like this.

1 Like

Just imagine if you are a customer. And after search you see a track almost without name (just a few letters of the name). Obviously there is a probability that as a customer you will not listen a track if you not see even the name of this track. No?

1 Like

Does anyone have a smartphone or iPhone(my iphone is under repair)? Can anyone give a screenshot? Perhaps the flaw in the new design pages. Write in support if you see the same thing. Before, I did not see abbreviations in words. This is very inconvenient for the buyer and mislead the buyer (my opinion).

It looks on my iPhone 5 in Safari browser. Looks correct, I guess.

1 Like

This means that there is no auto-correction of the image size only for monitors of different resolutions. This is a clear flaw.

1 Like

Agree! It definitely should be reported to a technical support.

1 Like

Have you already written in support? https://help.author.envato.com/hc/en-us

No. But I want to do it tomorrow because today is a very hard day (too much work).

What is the “quality indicator Application”? Maybe I should to write directly to a support E-Mail?

1 Like

Yes, probably better to go there right away. :sunglasses:

1 Like

This is a strange tradition. Three sales per week. I used to get 10-15. Last month was bad, but December is a DISASTER!

1 Like

:frowning: That happenned to me one year ago. Never recovered from that. This week, for example, 4 sales. :sleepy:

This is very strange for me. Especially since I got a huge amount of views on one of the new tracks.

But it did not give new sales! Absolutely!

You seem to have the same situation as I had only in September or August(I don’t remember exactly), you wrote that the whole month was “naked”(no sales at all). Now I understand you perfectly! This is just a shock and horror! God forbid anyone such low sales with great work of the author!

I have 98 views on the new Christmas track and not a single sale.

Brought the business to the point that already elite authors + moderators of the forum-Express their dissatisfaction… I warned about that a year ago. That such situation if the Envato policy does not change.

2 Likes

Same here. I think StockSounds stole all our sales! :stuck_out_tongue: He’s going to top the charts this week for sure.

3 Likes

No.To blame @Turpak! (joke) :smile:

1 Like

December 2017 was my best month for number of sales and December 2018 is in the way to be the worst!

1 Like