AudioJungle Sales Monitor 2

Ashot, everything is in order on my monitors, the names are visible completely and with a scale of 125% … monitors 22 and 21.5 inches

1 Like

What is your browser?

chrome

1 Like

Good idea, but … I’m not sure that the authors will like it. :smiley: Sounds a little risky. :rofl:

1 Like

and 125%

1 Like

The same… I don’t know, perhaps something wrong with my monitor… Can you upload a screenshot from your monitor? Thanks!

Thanks for the screenshot, StudioEtude! It seems something wrong with my monitor… But if I have this problem, there is a high probability that this problem can be on another monitors of any other user of AJ.

It looks like if your author name is long you “eat up room” for the title when the search result is sorted normally, if you sort by “boxes” the problem is not there.

I would consider reporting this problem to support, along with the problem that icons are to small.

2 Likes

A question in the price, an example of 20 cents …?

1 Like

Agree!

BTW, in my case, if I search by sort by “boxes”, my problem is still there.

1 Like

I don’t know … I’d probably more supported the idea not of the cost of checking the tracks (because% of the sale goes to Envato anyway from any author), but the idea that was introduced on the videohive, blocking the upload for six months (if the author didn’t load anything for years, plagiarism, copypaste, many hard rejections and additional violations). The second idea seems more plausible to me. But again, we can all get there under this “terrible diagnosis.” It’s hard to guess which is better. :thinking: :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

try to enter the site without a login…

1 Like

Absolutely dead, probably until exactly mid month.

Another idea could be, for new authors.
Upload some examples, 3?, and if they are approved they can start to upload regularity.

2 Likes

A wise idea, I support.

Envato could make changes for a short period in order to determine how it will work … let’s say the month does not upload more than 3 tracks, then for new authors it’s preloading 5 tracks, this is already on other sites … etc.
this way it will be clear how it works … in any case, we need to change something all the time, we grow and develop as a society …

2 Likes

I’ve tried without login. Unfortunately the same problem…

what is the size of the monitor? look in the adapter settings, browser settings … on the Internet … check on the mobile, tablet … here it disappears when the scale is 150%

This is a TV Samsung with 26". Resolution is 1366 x 768.

Maybe small resolutions… here1680*1050