Audiojungle authors, your opinion is important!

Hi! Unfortunately none of my tracks(if i am not mistaken i already uploaded 4 tracks) were approved. I am new in this field, so i must learn, and your opinion can help me a lot! Please listen to this track. https://soundcloud.com/user-473027287/halloween
What can you say about arrangement? Share your thoughts.
Thank you! :slight_smile:

Hey. Interesting track:) but very dry mix, some sounds are very loud and no progress of dynamics. You need better mixing and will be happy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! You gave me hope :star_struck:

Thank you! You gave me hope :star_struck:

Hi there - send me the individual stems and midifile and I would be glad to help with your track. Email - gballx@hotmail.com

2 Likes

Hey :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:t3:

Don’t give in!
Try to listen top tracks here on AJ, especially in your favorite styles. Try to achieve that quality and sound. Your music must meet the profession standarts and have commercial value for video projects. Also I can recommend to learn on YouTube tutorials, courses more and keep going to write music. Write the music you would buy for yourself.
The quality of tracks on AJ is improving day by day so you have to match this and permanently work hard and learn I believe.
I wish you will get it!

Cheers :call_me_hand:t3:

Thank you very much for being so kindly! I really appreciate it :clap: But i must learn how to make my track better. My husband has a little experience in music, but i am trying not to ask him for help, it’s important to do everything by myself if i want to be professional musician. Though i will be glad to hear some feedback, and based on it make some changes. Thank you again :star_struck:

Hey! Yes, i listen to audiojungle music in this style. Just wanted to hear some feedback. Maybe AJ authors can say what exactly i should change or say that i should never write music again :smile:slight_smile:
Thank you!