Audio, video and template previews freeze

hi everyone, I have a problem that is getting worse and worse, I can no longer listen and see the previews of the videos / templates / audio freezes after starting the first 5 seconds. How can I fix this? it’s really annoying. Yet I have 1Gb fiber

4 Likes

I too am having the same problem. It’s so frustrating. I came to the forum to see if anyone else has this issue.

1 Like

Are you having this issue on Envato Elements or on the marketplaces (AudioJungle and VideoHive)?

same problem here for more than a week now

literally nothing will load or buffer for me on the website. other streaming and video sites are loading for me right now. it seems like the whole video server is down or something.

I find it Envato Elements, the others I don’t know

1 Like

it’s really a big problem, you can’t work at all, in the last few weeks it has gotten much worse, the previews don’t start at all. I can’t understand how such a high-performance product like Envato Elements has such a bug … please fix it soon.

1 Like

estoy igual, no se reproduce ningun video ni sonidos, con lo que pagamos ya debería estar más que arreglado. Estoy yendo muy lento por culpa de este problema. Solucion ya por favor.

I have been having this issue too for the past week. It’s become impossible for me to browse through anything in this website. The playback has always been bad, but now it literally does not load. I tried switching browsers and in the first page I was able to load 15s of each track, but never past that point (which is still terrible since I still can’t listen to the music and see if it works for me).

I only use Envato Elements, but AudioJungle and VideoHive have the same problem. Can’t watch/listen to anything on all websites.

2 Likes

me too. Can’t use it this way. Why do all the previews just buffer forever?

Hi!

Am I the only one having a problem with the playback of audio and video previews? It gets stuck, just buffering. If I for example search for sound effects and click the play button from the list of sounds, it might work the first few times, but if I even once skip ahead by clicking on the “sound waves” next to the name of the item, it gets stuck. After that, I need to clean my browser’s cache to make it work again. Same with video. Have tried chrome and Microsoft edge, same problem.
Been like this for months.

Got a 1000/1000mpbs connection.

This makes it impossible to use the service I’m paying for.

yep same here… totally unworkable… :unamused:

Hi everyone, I’m Arman from the Market dev team :wave:

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. In order to help us replicate and narrow it down could I please ask for a few more details?

• what browser and version do you experience this with?
  • do you experience the same problem irrespective of which browser you use (i.e Safari, FF, Edge, etc)?
  • do you have any type of an adblock extension active on your browser?
  • what country are you accessing the site from?

Many thanks

1 Like
  • what browser and version do you experience this with? Google Chrome

• do you experience the same problem irrespective of which browser you use (i.e Safari, FF, Edge, etc)? I also tried with explorer and edge, the same thing

• do you have any type of an adblock extension active on your browser? I don’t know what they are, but I think not

• what country are you accessing the site from? Italy

I tried using Chrome (with and without adblocks), Firefox (works for a certain period of time, then the freezes show up as well) and Edge - all have the same issue. I’m accessing the site from Poland.

1 Like

Confermo il problema.
L’anteprima video funziona per 2/3 filmati e poi si blocca.
Ho utilizzato Chrome e Edge, ma il risultato é identico, quasi impossibile effettuare una ricerca.
Accedo dall’Italia.

This happens to me too. I have to download the music just to hear it. It happens intermittently for me but recently has been a lot worse.

Sono riuscito ad eludere il problema utilizzando il browser Opera che permette l’utilizzo di una VPN gratuita. Spero possa servire a qualcuno

I have also been experiencing this problem. With both videohive and audio jungle. Please can you rectify it urgently, as I would like to browse the black Friday specials and can’t…

To answer the developer’s questions in the thread:

• what browser and version do you experience this with? - Tested with Chrome and firefox
  • do you experience the same problem irrespective of which browser you use (i.e Safari, FF, Edge, etc)? - Yes
  • do you have any type of an adblock extension active on your browser? - only on Chrome
  • what country are you accessing the site from? - South Africa

Hello! I have the same problem with preview freezing. I’m from Poland, tried different browsers and can’t figure out the problem :frowning: Only a few previews sometimes can be watched or played, but then I can’t watch or listen to anything because od forever loading, freezed previews :frowning: I have a very good Internet connectction and fast computer with the latest versions of programms. But still have freezing and only when using Envato. A few weeks earlier I didn’t have this problem. Heeelp.