Envato Elements - Music Playback super slow!

Hi guys, my internet speeds is stable 260 Mb/s and envato music preview is loading forever sometimes. Any suggestion?

3 Likes

Any update from Envato on this?

Same for me, it sucks

2 Likes

Same here, it’s really frustrating. It prevents us from using the service properly (something we pay for). I wonder if this being addressed at all?

Hi @vmgireland Im having the same problem. Even the download the preview is super slow However my internet speed is stable.

Same here. Super slow. Videos from other sites (cough cough) load fast. Not my internet. What’s the deal Envato?

yes me too for the last two yrs already its been constantly slow for me and my colleagues.

At this point you wonder if they’re doing it on purpose so users cannot DL as much.

1 Like

@steve_lam, could you look into this?

Thanks, I’ll pass the feedback onto the team!

1 Like

Thanks, Can you let us know when these problems are fixed?

Hi people.

Me too. I have a fiber stable connection of 1 Gpbs and preview are horrible…

Team pls review the platform.

Regards.

Same issue!

How is it even possible to find music this way… i can only hear a song for 2 seconds, then it will just stop playing and starts to buffer forever without any result @envato is there any fix for this problem?

Me too unable to preview music make me frustrated seriously nobody fix this issue ??!! it been a year now

same thing here…I have to rely on Artlist because of this problem on envato…at least on Artlist I can properly listen to songs previews

Hi @vmgireland I am facing the same issue. Even the download the preview is super slow However my internet speed is stable.

Same for me!

Still the same problem. Seriously if this is not fixed I won’t think twice before switching to another platform.

It’s really bad. It used to be decent but something seems to have changed recently. This may make me consider jumping ship to Adobe or Getty.

Have the same issue. I have to download the songs to actually listen to them. Extremely frustrating.

1 Like