Another Hard Rejection bites the dust. Suggestions please :-)

Last Saturday I was sharing a lunch with my wife and from my cell phone I could not avoid reading an Envato email that started with “your item …” well as you know that when you are waiting for a response from an email and starts like this you get a bad body.
After the anger and bad time past now it is time to do analysis and learning. :slight_smile:

I wanted to make a music that was halfway between the Dream house of Robert Miles, New Age, Enigma etc…etc. It is a song that I have worked for many weeks but it is not enough quality rated once uploaded.

This item does not meet the general commercial quality standard required to be accepted on AudioJungle, unfortunately.

I trust reviewers’ criteria but I would like to know what I need to learn to get more right with my music.

Can this track not have the proper equalization? Maybe it’s because it’s stylistically rare or not exciting? Maybe the piano is too cheese?

all responses and ideas are wellcomed to these thirsty of mixing improvements and melodic full of good taste ideas ears.
Thank you very much

Your Item was rejected because you can`t understand us !!!

I think the mastering/mixing for this is normal .
But , they need more corporate I think like feature item ((((
This is true (

Hello @Octopusic !
Nice idea however how I hear it : there is too much compression and volume gain on certain sounds that creates the effect where all sounds fight for space and for example, when the piano is playing all other sounds fade to back; also there is a little problem with the mixing - eq - to much high freqs.

Hope it helps
Best wishes,
Marian

1 Like

Thank you very much for this very constructive response Marian.

I think you’re right … it was a mistake to maybe mix it up like that. It happens that I heard it in the car days before making the final mix and I found that it was short of treble so I reworked the song in the last stage and maybe I mixed it with too much distortion for wanting to enhance the treble.

1 Like

Well I hope for my sake there is a bit of room overhere for my corporate allergic tracks :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Well I was also trying to set sidechains all the way just to mix it up well but maybe it was too much effect, thanks :+1: