About logo rejection?

I just need your opinion, if this Logo is bad at tehnical side or it is just low design quality…Thanks

I think this item will not work on graphicriver … It is no custom thing on it … and the buyers will think to save their money instead of buying .

1 Like

hi u have a variety of issues to deal with from where is sit … first of all alignment, on the vertical version, the items seen really not all being flagged in the middle and centered . Otherwise, the choice of colors is harmonious for sure but makes u more and less violate a basic design principle : contrast, texts being not contrasting enough they become a bit hard to read in the best cases and in the worst ones , not readable enough , but, in any event, they are not popping out as expected , also making the illustration preview over the name and i am not sure this is a good idea when it comes to branding. The global illustration is sort of clean but on the other hand is also rathe flat either concept wise and graphically speaking … finally the tag line is a bit too thin and small all the same, the proportion is not exactly the right one and as such this is a bit too hard to read on most of previews

Thanks for the constructive criticism. I will look to fix it in the future. Greetings

1 Like

u are welcome buddy if u have enough clues for u to get to know what to improve, just check the “solution” box and good luck and good work buddy :slight_smile:

1 Like