19$ worth items for 1$ ?

Check this out guys https://audiojungle.net/search?utf8=✓&referrer=search&view=list&category=music&price_max=5&include_pro_affiliated=true
Is it bug or there is promotion I’m not aware of?:wink:

1 Like

Haven’t heard promotion with only $1, hope it’s just a bug or the music value here will always be lower and lower while quality should be keeping up :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

WOW!!!
20 sales already!!!
hahahahah

I do not want to enter my tracks in this category… well maybe just as promotion tool like free file of the month LoL

Ha ha, nice promo!
What’s better: 1 sale of $19 or 20 of $1 ?
Surely it’s a bug.

Well, I wouldn’t take part of that “promo” if it’s :laughing:

Well, in the AJ front page header you can read: “Royalty free music and audio tracks from $1” so, as Envato is a serious marketplace, there must be some tracks at $1. Obvious right?!
Now imagine that one of these tracks, because of it’s really low price, sells more than a hundred times in a week and reaches the top of the “Popular Files”… lucky author, huh? :wink:

Ok guys, jokes aside ;), Someone finally took care about it. There is still one track with 1$ price. I sent ticket to Help about that issue. Hope an author who had trending 1$ item will get enough sales to cover his loses (if the price was really 1$) ;).

Well, if they find themselves on next week’s best sellers page that could be regarded as compensation! :slight_smile: