Youtube claim problem license

Hello,

Hi, I have a license for the audio track “A Trailer” through Envato. I have received a copyright claim for a video that I posted in 2019.

The title of the claimed track is not the same

I have disputed it but after reviewing your dispute, Elite Alliance Music has decided that their copyright claim is still valid. I send image.

How can I solve this problem?

Regards

Hello,

Did you provide the license in the dispute? Your valid license allows you to use the music in Youtube and your dispute shouldn’t be rejected.

In any case you can contact author @AliveTunes who have an obligation to help you through this process, should you require assistance. By the way, @AliveTunes, you forgot to put the image with the info on ContentID, in your item description, which is mandatory.

I’ve seen several similar posts involving Elite Alliance Music. Authors using this service may want to make sure the claim clearing process is actually working in a smooth way for their buyers.

1 Like

@PurpleFog I’ve already sent the article “How to clear a YouTube copyright notice”. Thank you for clarification and reminding about image in the description, i put it down immediately.

Hello,

have already submitted a dispute following those steps and it has been rejected. I do not understand you.

What am I supposed to do now?

Thanks
Regards

Looks like it’s not enough, as your buyer followed the directions but had their dispute rejected anyway. You will have to clear the claim for them. You also want to contact Elite Alliance to understand why they rejected the dispute, as this could be problematic.

Awesome!

Don’t worry mate, we will solve this problem

Give me the link to your claimed video and license certificate to my track

Sorry, I have a lot of Envato audio tracks and have had to search. Coincidentally when unzipping this file, it does not include any licenses. I send image.

All the audio tracks that I have from envato include their license. I don’t feel like claiming Envato now because I haven’t received the license, I think I’m going to remove the audio from my video, I don’t want you to waste any more time.

Thanks for your help

Regards

Strange thing. This license file point to @Sky-Productions music (A Trailer by Sky-Productions | AudioJungle), but claimed video point to my track. Anyway, check name of the track “Epicness” - it’s old name of my track. If you have a questions, feel free to e-mail me. I will glad to help you

Hello,

You’re right, I have a lot of audio tracks and it was my mistake. I send you the epicness license

Thanks
Regards

Yeah, great. I think you will not have a problem with claimed video anymore. I am glad to help. Have a good day!

The claim is still showing and the video is showing as “not eligible” for monetization. Should the claim be removed immediately or should I wait?

Thanks for your help
Regards

Just make all this steps from article:

and wait a bit. They will send me an e-mail to confirm the license.

Have already submitted a dispute following those steps and it has been rejected. Now I can only send one appeal.

Thanks
Regards

Give me link to your video, i will write to support

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPDAr-xdi5Y

Thanks
Regards

The claim has been released.

1 Like

Great. the claim has already been removed.

Thanks for your help.
I hope you a good weekend

Regards

You are welcome. Have a nice weekend!

Your problem is solved, just delete this topic

Hello

I have received another claim in this video for the same audio track that I have previously sent you, epicness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZDDKFVPVBc

Thanks
Regards

Hi,

I wrote to support for claim removal. Just a wait a bit. Thanks for your patience.

Best,
AliveTunes