Your Item has been rejected

Thank you for your submission. My This Item Is Rejected I don’t Know why My Item Was Rejected.Please give me detailed information about what is the wrong in my item? You had sent me following message.

"Unfortunately Themeforest has higher standards in terms of aesthetics and attention to details.

As higher quality items become available in the marketplace, approval requirements will increase to maintain appropriate marketplace quality.

While I’d be able to provide feedback as to how to get this approved, I can only do after it has crossed a certain threshold, quality wise. I’m sorry to say this isn’t there yet."

Item Link: Stylish Parlour - Spa & Wellness

Please help me i can’t understand what is wrong in the item. please authors provide your feedbacks.
Thanks in Advance!

1 Like

It’s an old design approach. You could’ve got this approved like 7-8 years ago but now it’s not possible.
Pay more attention to the details

1 Like

Hello @WebCreativeThemes,
Actually you don’t understand the market Place Design Standards. To understand that Please compare your product with the newest items approved in the marketplace then you itself reject your own item. I hope you will understand the market trends.

I can tell you a simple way to get accept is that your product should beat the newest product approved in the marketplace in terms of design.

Themeforest requires the design not your coding. if you fail in terms of design They will hard reject you. if you fail in the terms of coding they will soft reject you

Actions you should take

Compare your design with the newest theme approved in TF

Compare your typography with the newest theme approved in TF

I hope you will understand the marketplace :+1::+1::+1:

Kind Regards
Ahshan

1 Like

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback. could you please suggest some reference for latest template links which help us more.

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback. We understand the core issue.

Thanks again @WordPressRiver !

1 Like