I've submitted more than 7 items and they've been rejected in themeforest! Why

I’ve created a lot of items and I’ve been rejected.
I created a new item, and this is the link to the new item. ( FBLOG ) .

Envato’s team’s response :
Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “FBlog - Creative Blog” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.
We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. Here’s our advice:
Visit our forums and ask fellow authors for feedback. Our helpful community will be glad to lend a hand.
Please help me .

2 Likes

With respect -

• There are numerous issues with basics like typography (generally), styling, spacing, hierarchy, etc.

• There’s no blog post page

• Pricing page is broken

• Would do better with multiple versions of different pages

• given that it is just HTML and therefore not dynamic this drastically limits the appeal from the start as it makes life complicated for buyers who want to use it as an actual blog

3 Likes

Thank you

Take your time to review your item and test it before submitting it. Every time you inspect and test your thing, you will find some errors or having a new idea to improve your item more and more. Don’t submit your article in a rush to avoid further rejection or mistakes.

2 Likes

thank you

Hello @MJHStudio ,
Actually you don’t understand the market Place Design Standards. To understand that Please compare your product with the newest items approved in the marketplace then you itself reject your own item. I hope you will understand the market trends.

I can tell you a simple way to get accept is that your product should beat the newest product approved in the marketplace in terms of design.

Themeforest requires the design not your coding. if you fail in terms of design They will hard reject you. if you fail in the terms of coding they will soft reject you

Actions you should take

Compare your design with the newest theme approved in TF

Compare your typography with the newest theme approved in TF

I hope you will understand the marketplace :+1::+1::+1:

Kind Regards
Ahshan

1 Like

Thank you