Your item, Badges Module for Sngine, has been rejected

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “Badges Module for Sngine” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. Here’s our advice:

Visit our forums and ask fellow authors for feedback. Our helpful community will be glad to lend a hand.

Hi everyone!

I’m feeling a bit disheartened at the moment after receiving a rejection on the plugin I’ve created. Other than asking for advice in the Forums, there’s no explanation or reason for the rejection which leaves me a little… lost.

Granted, this is my first item, so I may be doing something wrong which is painfully obvious to a seasoned Author/Creator. I’d really appreciate some feedback, or pointers in the right direction.

There’s also a link to the Documentation and demo in the quote further down.

Thanks in advance! :smiling_face:

artwork

Dear Content Reviewer,

I am writing to submit my Badge Module for Sngine plugin for review. This plugin adds a badge feature to the Sngine platform, allowing admins to award users with badges which are visible on their profile and newsfeed.

I’ve thoroughly tested the plugin and ensured that it is fully functional and compatible with the latest version of Sngine. I have also included detailed documentation to assist with installation and usage, which you can also access at: https://envatodocs.launch.bz/

I have also setup a testing admin account on our demo, the credentials of which are:

Username: envato

Password: envatoadmin

Please let me know if you have any questions or require any additional information. I look forward to your review and feedback.

Sincerely,

This module requires you to be running Sngine 3.7, with no modifications to your source code.

Introduction

Introducing the Badges Module for Sngine, the ultimate plugin for adding a badges feature to your Sngine social network platform.

With this plugin, admins can create and award user badges, which are shown on profiles and posts! This module adds a fun, interactive element to your platform, encouraging users to engage and participate more and awards recognition.

Features at a glance

• Adds a badge feature to the platform, allowing admins to create and award user badges.
  • Easy to install and use, fully compatible with the latest version of Sngine.
  • Easy integration with the Sngine platform, without affecting other features or functionality.
  • Detailed documentation included to assist with installation and usage.
  • Customizable and easy to use for both admins.
  • Manage and customize available badges effortlessly.
  • Encourage user engagement and participation on your platform.
  • Stand out and make your Sngine platform more interactive and fun.

Badges Module for Sngine

The plugin is easy to install and use, and it's fully compatible with the latest version of Sngine. Once installed, you can easily manage and customize the badges available to users.

Make your Sngine platform stand out and give your users an added incentive to participate with the Badges Module. Purchase now and take the first step to a more engaging and interactive platform.

Documentation

The plugin comes with detailed documentation to assist with installation and usage, so you'll be up and running in no time. Check it out at: https://envatodocs.launch.bz

Releases

Initial production release.

Does anyone have any ideas/can shed some light?

Something seems not right with envato review these days. I been here 10 years ago and i can tell something seems different

2 Likes

Honestly some product categories are profitable enough reviewers could be taking bribes to allow some products and disallow competitors.

I have been wondering about this lately because I often see the same product reskinned several colours, same screenshots, etc. But if you create a very innovative product it is always rejected over and over again.

2 Likes

I would love to have this on my site, where could i get it?

I think they are not interested to add more items now.
Its like waste of time, they rejected my 4-5 items without any explanation.
I just wasted my 6 months in developing Add-on Scripts, they rejected without checking even a demo.
I have experience of uploading items on Codecanyon, and generally they should not reject the Add-ons, but still they just rejecting rejecting and rejecting.

I dit buy this plugin by the official website of yours (gumroad). But the content doesn’t display any downloadeble content. A bit weird, hope to recieve my order in a few hours.