WP Theme Just got hard rejected...:( ...need help to know how to improve

Hello,

My WP theme just got hard rejected :frowning: . i got the standard reason: " Your design needs significant improvements in terms of aesthetics and attention to details." Specifically, the reviewer said theme is promising but as it stands the design is too “bland and almost looks unfinished”.

would greatly appreciated, specifically what areas/elements/sections/pages still look too bland, unfinshed, attention to detail issues and any suggestions for improving.

Thank you.

link: Theme demo link

Hi there:

bad colors, bad typography all sections, not spacing, error margin & padding, etc your themes is too basic you need practice more, first sell psd on themeforest, next if approved psd you can make html, wordpress,

Regards.
JeriTeam.

Thanks for your feedback.

@jeriTeam, I had this psd mockup done by a envato studios

https://microlancer.lancerassets.com/v2/messages/60/72cc705b6911e8aa7543c6d69b8441/:original_consulting-theme-190518.jpg

wha do you think?

thanks

Definitely hard rejected

With respect - this is quite outdated, too basic and there are numerous issues with design fundamentals

Thanks @charlie4282, i agree, can u or anyone else recommend a psd web designer. Thanks

I’d try finding something already for sale on TF and offering to partner with the author - this way you know that it will be closer (no guarantee) to standards etc.

I had another psd mockup done by a envato studios designer. Please take a look at let me know what you think:

wha do you think?

thanks

Hi @MarleneYetsye,
If you are looking for a Web designer who can design PSD templates for themeforest then I am ready to talk more detail about your requirements. I am interested only for fixed price job. You can message me here

Thnx