In general, your product doesn’t look premium and is a bit off the standards of themeforest.
I took a quick look at both your previews and managed to highlight a couple issues with your product:
- Huge alignment issues
- Spacing between section is inconsistent
- Typographic hierarchy issues
- Color contrast is off in most of your sections
- The red to black gradient in text and icons look outdated
- Some sections are broken like the pricing section in the first demo
- Menu is broken (If you hover just under the submenu in your 2nd demo, I can still open the submenu)
- Font size is too small in some sections and is inconsistent across the product.
- Some features are not working like countdowns.
- Some elements are missing their hover effects.
And those are just a few of many. Don’t get demotivated though, we’ve all been there, and I’ve been in your shoes not so long ago.
As a suggestion, I recommend you practice a bit more on your design, start by developing HTML templates rather than WordPress. Master that, and then start working on your WordPress development, as WordPress takes a lot more time to get right.
Look at what other authors are doing, what categories are in demand in this time of year, and take it from there.