Wordpress theme hard reject

Hello
I recently got a hard rejection with the following feedback. It’s OK, but I’m kinda confused about where to improve. I like to be ready for my next attempt. Can you guys give me some advice on which area I need to focus?

Demo URL: https://theme.ultimateapp.w3engineers.com/

Here is the feedback from our review team:

"Unfortunately ‘WordPress’ has higher standards in terms of aesthetics. An approved design in other categories does not guarantee an approval under ThemeForest’s WordPress category. Your design has an interesting starting concept, but it needs significant improvements in terms of aesthetics and attention to details.

As higher quality items become available in the marketplace, approval requirements will increase to maintain appropriate marketplace quality.

While I’d be able to provide feedback as to how to get this approved, I can only do after it has crossed a certain threshold, quality wise. I’m sorry to say this isn’t there yet."

The theme looks good, you did a great job. I think the issue is that it does not offer anything original and the marketplace is saturated, this would have been accepted 100% two years ago.

Of course, I might be wrong… maybe other authors will share their thoughts.

1 Like

It wouldn’t still get the approval as WordPress, maybe 2017.

1 Like

I see there are many places to improve here.

1. Improve the design of dropdown menu.

2. Background and color should be improved.

3. Testimonial box and section with typography should be improved.

Overall typography and design should be improved.

1 Like