WP HiredMen Theme Rejection

Hi,

Thank you for your submission. We have completed our review of “HiredMen - Plumber Services WordPress theme” and unfortunately we found it isn’t at the quality standard required to move forward, and you won’t be able to re-submit this item again.

We appreciate the effort and time you’ve put into creating your item. And we’d be happy to help make sure your next entry will meet our submission requirements. Here’s our advice:

Visit our forums and ask fellow authors for feedback. Our helpful community will be glad to lend a hand.

Check out this Help Center article to understand why and how items get rejected.

Remember you can get help, in the form of tutorials or skilled professionals, on Envato Tuts+ and Envato Studio.

We hope to see a new submission from you soon!

This is the feedback of the reviewer without highlighting what is the issue. All the previously mentioned issues have been resolved. The link is given below.

https://demo-themelocation.co/hiredmen/

Best Regards,

What’s your connection to the HTML author? Assuming that you have the correct permissions to convert it, did you make that clear or provide evidence for the reviewer?

Hi,

As a community member i am helping him to approve the theme. I will not be selling this theme, same author which has HTML rights will be selling it on their profile. I am only helping him to fix the issues and in approving the theme.

Kind Regards,

Not that it guarantees approval but we assume that the author pointed out that the html version is approved?

Hi,

One thing i want to clarify that HTML version has been already approved few months ago and the theme submission for reviewer review was also done from the same account under which the HTML version of the same theme has been approved. No feedback is making difficult to understand what has been missed out.

Thanks,

Approval of HTML does not mean approval for other categories. That said I would usually be something that could be mentioned in the process.

Hi,

I can understand what you are saying but there should be some feedback for author. If there is a design issue or if there are any other issues. There was no feedback only written for the author to ask in the forums. The reviewer neither said it is hard rejected. Any feedback will help the author as well to analyze what make him think like that.

Thanks