WordPress Theme submission from a single account

I am a standard author in themeforest. As fer as I know a standard author can submit one theme once at a time.and while get soft rejection of a theme, a new theme can be submitted from that account between the time.But my upload button is currently disabled for new submission.I have a theme in re submission queue,which got soft rejection. Is that the reason that I can’t submit new theme?Then when will I can submit new item?

Thanks

Hi,

A Standard author can have only 1 item in the review queue for (New , Resubmission’s)

So please wait till the review for your existing item gets finished.

For more information please refer : https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/203269650-A-step-by-step-guide-to-the-upload-process#uploadlimits

hi varunsridharan,

Thanks for the reply. Can I put one new theme and one updated re submission of previous theme in my queue?It seems while my previous theme is hidden, the upload button is enabled, so in that time I think a new item can be submitted.But I am not sure about that, that’s why I am asking.

Thanks.

Hi,

As far i as i know.

You can have 1 new / re submission item in the review queue and a update to the existing item.

1 Like