WordPress Theme 2nd Submission - Confirm if 3 issues were fixed, please

Hello,

My WordPress Directory Theme: http://listar.directory/themepreview

I’m ready to re-upload my WordPress theme to Themeforest. But before, could someone please help me by checking if I have properly fixed the following issues? Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

1 ) There are spacing and alignment issues in this item. Please make sure that all elements are aligned properly and spacing is consistent from section to section.

2 ) Visual hierarchy needs improvement: focus on better defining which areas of this item should demand more attention and creating a logical structure to the design.

3 ) The typographic hierarchy of this item requires additional work.

Thanks in advance.

Additional info: on the first upload/review process, this theme was “Soft Rejected” about 8 times, and “Hard Rejected” at end, but they sent me the three tips above. So I think it has potential to get approved, that’s why I humbly ask your help before re-submit.

Unfortunately all the 3 points you mentioned mean everything and anything. They send them to everyone and to every single theme, it’s like an auto message. No explanation because neither the reviewer know what exactly should be changed. Both 3 points are a waste of time without a true explanation from the reviewer that will never come…

Anyway try to change the line-height of the texts, some is too small for me. Smaller font size for the big colored title of the top animated travel boxes

Improve the subtitle design.

Oh, it’s kinda sad to read, since I’ve worked a lot on these issues. Hope they can see the changes with good eyes :slight_smile:

I’ll check your suggestions right now, thank you by your time!

If someone see anything more to change, let me know.

Hello.
1.I Think that you should re-design header section ( Buttons and sub menu too).
2.You have used very-very bad colors.(#ea41dc , #a42957 , #602fbc , #15b249). You should use more cool colors. These ones are too dark. Try lighter ones.
3.I didn’t like mouse effect on the banner.
4.I didn’t like hover effects , color and typography at the “places” section. (Second section)
5.You can improve spacing and alignment. For example title blocks of sections aren’t appear good.
6.Try to improve buttons and comments section in the blog.

Regards ,
ChernPIX.

Hi ChernPIX, thank you by your valuable feedback, I’ll check these details. It seems that I have additional work to do :slight_smile:

Cheers

Schiocco, I increased the line height for body / paragraphs texts from 1.5 to 1.8, do you think it is good now? I was using 1.5 because it is default on Gutenberg.

http://listar.directory/themepreview/