Wordpress soft rejection, vague reason

Hello Guys, i hope you’re doing well.

I just submitted my Wordpress theme and it got soft rejected, my html template already approved and i know that this doesn’t guarantee an approval under WordPress category, but i got only one reason for this reject and it wasn’t clear.

This is the reviewer message:

Your design needs significant improvements in terms of aesthetics and attention to details.

can any anyone tell me what does the reviewer expect from me, honestly, I don’t have any idea what to do. maybe anyone here can point out me, what should i need to improve/change?

Demo link blackbeard

Thank you so much to everyone will read it and help me!

1 Like

@charlie4282 can you please take a second and help me ? i’ll really appreciate your help.

1 Like

Your code has avoidable validation issues

Other than that it looks ok but FYI the concept is heavily overdone and we’ve seen several like it be rejected based on this

1 Like

Hi!

You design is good, but missing a few elements to be approved. Feel free to contact me for a more detailed discussion: (removed: Self Promotion)

thank you so much for your response.

so there’s no chance this theme will get approved, should i just drop this theme and start working on another one ?

lol, that awkward moment when the theme I’m currently developing looks very similiar to this one.
And I did not even look for inspiration in existing items, just randomly started designing it in Figma, and I was thinking that the design looks pretty unique.

http://lya.404layouts.com/

Oh my