I uploaded wordpress version of my HTML template (you can see in my portfolio) and I received a soft rejection, so far so good, I was expected it, the problem is that there is no “specific” request. This is message:
- Unfortunately ‘WordPress’ has higher standards in terms of aesthetics. An approved design in other categories does not guarantee an approval under ThemeForest’s WordPress category. Your design has an interesting starting concept, but it needs significant improvements in terms of aesthetics and attention to details.
- As higher quality items become available in the marketplace, approval requirements will increase to maintain appropriate marketplace quality.
- While I’d be able to provide feedback as to how to get this approved, I can only do after it has crossed a certain threshold, quality wise. I’m sorry to say this isn’t there yet.
I have already improved some parts of theme:
- I improved documentation
- I have inserted demo files and PO/MO files
- I inserted custom post types and shortcodes in plugin (my mistake I inserted in theme)
- I am working on solve a parallax fix
- I am working on implementing a premium plugin for slider (for now is implemented by me with owl slider and custom post type)
Do you think that this is enough for a the technical approval?
Unfortunately the biggest problem for me is aesthetics! I have not idea of what improve, design is not mine, I also contacted original author, but I would have some tips from you also.
I am very afraid that after alla work on HTML version and Wordpress version I am not able to be accepted this, in this case I will have a big loss. Please give me some feedback.
Thank you so much to everyone will read it and help me!
EDIT: I forgot to attach link to demo: http://demo.webbaku.com/wp/tructor/