Win our Facebook Animated Header Contest and get Massive Exposure to over 200k followers

Win our Facebook Animated Header Contest and get Massive Exposure to over 200k followers

We want you to create an animated header for our official Facebook page using content from Envato in exchange for some awesome prizes!

What we’re looking for

We want you to create an animated graphic or video in .mp4 format that we can use on our official Envato Facebook page. Here’s an example of what we’re looking for:

It could be an animation, a video, or even a cinemagraph. The only requirements are:

• The animation/video/design should focus on the creative Envato ecosystem.
  • Your submission must use an Envato Market item you’ve either bought or sell yourself
  • The animation should loop.

How to Enter

• Create your submission in .mp4 format with dimensions of 820px x 312px and with a duration of between 20 and 90 seconds long.
  • Upload your item to YouTube and then post/embed your item right here in our official contest thread.
  • Include a link to the Envato item(s) you used
  • You can enter as many times as you like

Prizes & Judging

We’re giving away some awesome prizes!

• Grand Prize

• If you’re an author we’ll feature and promote you and one of your Envato items on our Facebook page where we have over 200k followers! You’ll also win an Envato T-shirt, a $100 Envato Market credit, and a Won a Contest community badge.

• Or, if you’re a customer, we’ll give you a $250 Envato Market credit, an Envato T-shirt, and a Won a Contest community badge.

Our judges will be looking for great design and creativity that uses subtle, interesting, or clever use of animation to capture the spirit of Envato.

See our full terms and conditions.

Important Dates

• Launch: August 12, 2017
  • Deadline: August 28, 2017 (11pm AEDT)
  • Winners Announced by: September 1, 2017.

Good luck!

Customers: Win our Facebook Animated Header Contest and get a $250 Envato Market Credit

I’m on the case… watch this space!

Two questions…

1. What are the fonts used in the Envato logo? The squishy one for the ‘Envato’ text and the non-squishy one used for words such as ‘market’ and ‘studio’.

2. For the purposes of the contest, how do you define a ‘customer’? I.e. obviously somebody who doesn’t sell anything here but has bought several items would be classed as a customer… but what about somebody who does sell stuff here and has also bought items?

A question…

Do I can use without sound? because I am deaf, please help me, thanks…

I think sound shouldn’t be included anyway :wink:

Here’s my submission:

Based on my After Effects template project:

It’s a start… will keep at it!

Played it twice, just so you can get an idea of the looping action.

Nevermind, seems that Envato’s leaf is ugly too lol.

Here is my first Entry !!

Based on:

Here is my Second Entry !!

Based on:

This is one of my AE Template that shows the creative Globe of Envato Community.

My 2nd Entry:

Animated Header for the Envato Market Contest based on the following After Effects template project:

@JeriTeam No sound required. :thumbsup:

Many thanks :slight_smile: Regards.

1. Fonts - I believe it’s a combination of Avenir and Avenir Next Rounded.
  2. A “customer” is simply defined as someone who is not an author and does not sell with Envato. Hope that helps! :slight_smile:

With elements from these items: Swipe Animated Phone Mock Up,
Color Cycle Animation Mock-Up, Animated Social Media Button Kit v1

& if we create something without using content from Envato ?