We want you to create a Winter-themed header image for our official Envato Facebook and Twitter page using content from Envato in exchange for some awesome prizes!
What we’re looking for
We want you to create a wintery graphic or looping video that we can use on our official Envato Facebook and Twitter page. Here’s an example of what we’re looking for.
The only requirements are:
- The image/video loop should focus on the creative Envato ecosystem.
- Your submission must use an Envato item you’ve either bought or sell yourself on Market or Elements.
- It must be based on the theme of winter
How to Enter
Copy, paste, complete and provide the following with each entry:
Title of Entry: Give your image/video/entry a name:
Your username + portfolio link: Include your Envato username and hyperlink it to your Envato portfolio.
Item(s) used: Link / URL to the Envato item(s) you used:
- If/when posting an image, provide the following:
Twitter image: 1500px x 500px, JPG format
- If/when posting a video, provide the following:
Facebook video: 820px x 462px, mp4 format, must loop, and must be between 20 - 30 seconds. Please hold on to your source file in case we need to contact you about it!
- If posting a video, please upload it to YouTube and then post the link to the YouTube video in your entry/post. A video preview will automatically be generated if you put the link on a new/separate line in your post.
- You may enter as many times as you like, post each entry as a separate post.
Optional: You can provide BOTH a Twitter image and Facebook image (based on the same design) if you wish.
Prizes & Judging
Out of all the entries, we will pick a set of finalists. We will then invite community members to vote and select the ultimate winners!
3 x Winners
We’ll feature and promote you and one of your Envato items on our Facebook page where we have over 200k followers! You’ll also be awarded a Won a Contest community badge.
Our judges will be looking for great design and creativity that best captures the spirit of Envato and the theme of winter.
See our full terms and conditions.
Launch: November 15, 2017
Deadline: December 4, 2017 (11pm AEDT)
Finalists Announced: December 6, 2017.