why was my logo rejected?

hi, may I know why my logo template was rejected? please for direction and tell me about how to play here …

thank you

hi as for me i tend to think that your logo would look way better without the kind of circle or arcs around heads indeed. U have to identify that this is not a logo brand that u design here but a logo design template and that rules and expectations ay differ somehow … for templates u are expected most importantly not to use too many details , especially as here , logos are judged in small size, as for i know … this is no secret that the more details u will have the less they will devisable when u come to see the logo in small size. Besides , still about these “arcs” or the circle , indeed, this is more likely to cause u troubles when it comes to imbricating both illustration and text parts, rather than any other thing … i would also like to stress that the choices of colors are not the best ones that u could have been dreaming of … using complementary colors, themed code colors or shades of the same colors are usually safer choices, in an attempt to ensure sufficient contrast and make sure that there is harmony resulting from the combination of colors too. Moreover think about small size too, as this will force u to fix some potential issues that u may find, like the gp between the two heads not being exactly wide enough in mall size… s Finally, the typo part is really flat and not matching super well, i guess that this is not superfluous for me to underline that typo is much of an issue here and that real efforts are asked no matter what is the category where u are posting … trying to bring more variations, font combos and touches of originality are not an option but much expecting, not to mention that it will be instrumental as far as generating more relief goes, in the process …

1 Like