why this ident Hard rejected? TWICE!

why?

i’ve uploaded the same kind of music and hard rejected too…
it said
"This submission does not meet AudioJungle’s commercial production (recording/mixing/mastering) standard, and its commercial composition/arrangement standard either, unfortunately"

please give me feedback as honest as possible.

Dead link. Soundcloud rejected it too??

sorry, it’s soft reject by soundcloud due to the private link.
now it’s open

Hmm, no idea… . For me it could work fine with aggressively colored flat geometrics, as it was a strong trend not so far ago.
Sorry for rejection, good luck next time.

I’m not sure for the reject. I think it has great sound quality and commercial utility. If anything the opening organ “wah sound” took me a little bit by surprise. Try it with just the opening noise riser, which is a more standard opener for Idents. Just an idea. If it means anything, I like it as is :slight_smile:

It looks like they gave you a valid reason, but also, possibly because “glitch hop” is not popular with this market. AJ customers are not likely to buy a license for it. I’m not going to comment on the production other than say that I agree with them. Opinions on production, when it’s not obviously poor production to most listeners, are always going to be subjective - in other words, meaningless.

1 Like